Why 40+ highly skilled people have joined Creen
• Chance to work on innovative projects with top clients from Western Europe
• Highest possible flexibility in terms of working hours and location
• Personal mentorship by senior team members on a technical and personal level
• A team spirit that you will hardly find somewhere else
• Market-level compensation & other benefits
Our infrastructure for you
• 2 fantastic offices: Belgrade & Novi Sad
• State-of-the-art laptop and related hardware
• Ergonomic chairs and height-adjustable tables
• All cloud-based software for a great work experience
• Do you need anything else? Let us know!
Senior Delivery Manager at Creen
Q & A
Q: What is the best thing about working at Creen?
A:I consistently have the opportunity to grow. Every project is unique, and I can learn something new almost every day.
Q: What was an unforgettable moment since you joined Creen?
A: We had many unique (and sometimes funny) moments. The most memorable for me was spending about 9 hours on a train ride in Germany and brainstorming with my colleagues about plans for Creen. A lot of great ideas were born!
Q: Which advice would you give to a new applicant?
A: Be yourself and allow us to benefit from your experience. Let us learn from you, and we will show you what we had already learned from each other before you joined our Team.
Do You Want To Join Us?
All our open positions are equally open for female and male candidates. We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability. Both junior and senior candidates may apply for any position. Requirements and benefits are distinguished based on your skills and experience.
Do you want to join us?
Here’s your guide!
First of all, keep in mind that we’re your biggest fans!
Our goal is to make you successful during this process.
Your interest and application.
Let’s have a virtual coffee conversation.
Quick and straightforward. You will learn more about us, and we will get the first impression of you.
Professional / technical interview.
Now it’s time to discuss the open position and your skills and experience. You don’t need to prepare specifically for this conversation. Just be yourself and enjoy it. It might become your next role!
How was it so far?
Let’s hear your feedback and discuss our feedback with you. We are all set to make the deal if we’re both positive.